Have you done your homework yet?
Results of the CEO Roundtable Group Discussions
What did your peers discuss at this year's CEO Roundtable? What ideas were triggered? What were the seeds for new collaborations or businesses? Open the compilation of notes from the group discussions at Wednesday's event (including Randy's Challenges to the Group!)
Based on the group's discussions we are working on a new website specifically designed to let you share policies and procedures with your peers. In the meantime, here are a few documents that were mentioned during the Roundtable. These are our own policies related to regulatory audits. We hope you will find them helpful to prepare for your next exam!
- Exam Protocol (PDF)
- Exam Protocol (DOCX)
- Entrance Conference Form (PDF)
- Entrance Conference Form (DOCX)
- Effective Audit Interviews (PDF)
- Effective Audit Interviews (DOCX)
- Monday/Friday "Starting a Business" Collaboration Workshop (PPTX)
- Monday/Friday "Starting a Business" Collaboration Workshop (PDF)
- Tuesday/Thursday CEO School (PPTX)
- Tuesday/Thursday CEO School (PDF)
- Wednesday CEO Roundtable (PPTX)
- Wednesday CEO Roundtable (PDF)
"Strategies Packet" for Your Credit Union's 2010 Business Year
The following materials were distributed to conference participants:
- CU Journal Article: "Tool Lets CU Focus on Using Data, Not Gathering It"
- Raise the Bar on Your Board Reports!
- Custom Fee Programs (Inventory & Analysis)
- CU*BASE Leadership Dashboards
- Planning 12 Months a Year: Setting Quarterly Themes for Your Board Meetings
- Lending Top 10 for 2011
- Audit Link Advisor: Regulation V Hits the Road Running
- Worried About the Impact of Concentration Risk?
- eLoan Closing Technology
- CU*OverDrive Marketing 2011
- CU*Answers Presents Credit Union Election Management Services (working draft; pricing not valid)
- CU Digest "Doing More With Less" article: Collaborating with Back-Office CUSOs
- Of Course! is coming soon!
- Introducing ofcourse.cuanswers.com
- Introducing the Accounting Website: Everything You Need to Know About Your Invoice
Starting a Business in the CU*Answers Network
Additional materials from this year's Collaboration Workshop:
- Overview/Executive Summary
- Hire Within the Network - New Xtend Website Feature
- Blueprint: Audit Link
- Blueprint: Lender*VP Collections
- Sample HR Services Proposal
- Sample Company-to-Company and Shared Resource Agreements
CEOs, you are invited to attend this year's CEO Strategies event, being held the week of November 8-12, 2010. Choose 3 days: Monday through Wednesday, or Wednesday through Friday, with the CEO Roundtable to be held on Wednesday at the Frederik Meijer Gardens.
This year's conference will be very similar to last year, so check out the details from last year's event for a general idea of how the week will go. Remember that attendance, especially for Wednesday's CEO Roundtable, is limited to credit union CEOs only.