Maintaining the confidentiality of clients is paramount to success, and the security of a network influences most other aspects of an organization. These documents give an overview of how to achieve a secure network.
- Network Security Precautions at CU*Answers
- Maintaining system integrity and security is a top priority at CU*Answers. Significant effort is made in establishing and maintaining a secure infrastructure.
- Secure Data Exchange with CU*Answers' CU*CheckViewer
- Data must be kept confidential, proper authentication mechanisms must provide non-repudiation, and integrity checks must ensure the data has been unaltered in transit.
- Secure Data Exchange Integration Form
- This form should be filled out by the requestor and submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org via PGP encrypted e-mail. The public key for cryptoapi is available for download at Idap://keyserver.pgp.com.