On HOLD for FEP/ING
Unless noted otherwise, this recipe has been placed on the back burner for a time while we focus our development resources on the 2013-2014 file expansion project. We'll turn up the heat again in the future, so stay tuned!
Updated February 15th 2013
This Recipe's Chef
Got ideas for new or different ingredients? The chefs for this recipe is Dawn Moore.
Here are some things we've got cooking for the teller posting system:
- Adding the name of "who was served" to the secondary transaction description
- Auto-launch a photo ID (via eDOC) - see other kitchen page
- Tools for tracking cashed-check activity (an "all tellers" version of the current teller drawer Audit feature)
- Enhancements to the teller SARS/fraud alert (configure # of days, choose which origin codes trigger the warning)
- Changes to receipt description for in-house drafts ("OTHER CU MBR CHECK" for the member who made the deposit and "CHECK W/D" for the member who write the check)