Presentation Materials and Conference Handouts
- 2009 Leadership Conference - Presentation (PPT)
- 2009 Leadership Conference - Presentation (PDF)
- 2009 Annual Stockholders Meeting - Presentation (PPT)
- 2009 Annual Stockholders Meeting - Presentation (PDF)
Materials Distributed to Participants
- Gun-to-the-Head Urgency (article published by Callahan & Associates)
- cuasterisk.com Network Overview
- cuasterisk.com Network Partners Overview
- Talent Source Hosted Portal
- Data Security in a Collaborative Network (excerpt)
- Risk Management Report Generator
- Feature Comparison: CU*SPY vs. eDOC In-House - CU*SPY e-Receipts & Photo ID Capture
- Feature Comparison: CU*SPY vs. eDOC In-House - CU*SPY e-Loan Forms
- A New Look for Printed Statements
- CU*Answers Check Processing Goes National!
- Revving Up Your Lending Engine
- e-info Options for e-Statement Members
- Switch Kit promotion form
- e-Alert Subscriptions for Online CUs
- Hot Summer Deal from Lender*VP!
- Gividends: Compromised ATM/Debit & Credit Cards
- Gividends: CU*BASE and Dynamic Card Solutions' Instant Issue Cards
- Getting Ready for the New CU*BASE ATM/Debit Platform: Overview of Features
- Getting Ready for the New CU*BASE ATM/Debit Platform: Your Conversion
- EncryptionPAK for Secure CU*BASE Connections
- Network Outages Got You Down? Internet Backup for your CU*NextNet Connection
- EncryptionPAK Signup Form
- Unified Threat Management Solutions for Your Business
- Server Assurance Plan for Your Business
- DataBP Ironclad Backup & Disaster Recovery Solutions
- Complete Care Program SMB for Your Business
- ACH Debit Authorization Agreement for Recurring Payments to CU*Answers, Inc.
Don't forget to fill in your credit union name on the line marked "Debit the Financial Institution listed below"
- CU*BASE Software Enhancement Summary - January to June 2009
- CU*BASE Software Enhancement Summary – 2008
Case Studies from the cuasterisk.com Network Playbook
- Neighborhood Mortgage Solutions: This is a Great Time To Offer Mortgages
- United Advantage NW Federal CU: Surviving and Thriving in the New Economy
- Services Center FCU: Developing Electronic Relationships With Your Members
- First Trust CU: Making a Great Promotion Even Better
Lights, Camera, Action!
Lights, camera, action! At this year's Leadership Conference we introduced two new videos produced in partnership with Fulvew Productions
Watch the videos from the 2009 Leadership Conference.
This space will be used to organize some of the announcements that were made at the Leadership Conference, to draw attention to upcoming events, pricing changes, or other special notices for you and your staff. (That way you don't have to look at all 160 slides in the presentation to find the critical nuggets you need right now!)
- A New Look for Printed Statements – Coming for your August 2009 statements
- CU*CHECK Announces a Price Cut for Return Items
- Increase In Online Disaster Recovery Pricing Anticipated
- New Standard ATM/Debit Card Platform is Coming
- Christmas in June: Savings for your 2010 Business Plan
The following awards were presented at this year's Leadership Conference:
- The Robert H. Mackay 2009 Leadership Award - to Dave Ohman, Former CEO (Retired) of Filer CU
- The Ed Callahan 2009 Performance Award - to First Trust CU (Michigan City, IN)
- The Ed Callahan 2009 Member Focus Award - to Michigan Coastal CU (Muskegon, MI)
- The Ed Callahan 2009 Collaboration Award - to Neighborhood Mortgage Solutions, LLC (a collaboration of Alpena Alcona Area CU, Frankenmuth CU, and Team One CU)
Join us for several days of special events surrounding our annual CU*BASE Leadership Conference. Designed for CEOs and senior credit union leaders from all CU*BASE clients, Wednesday's Leadership Conference provides a unique opportunity to get together with your peers and hear CU*Answers' vision for our partnership during the coming year. And you never know just what Randy Karnes will do...previous years have involved eggs, chickens, teeter-totters, magic boxes (and big clown shoes?!?). We hope you will join us for what always proves to be a fun, energizing and inspiring time together!
This year's events are scheduled for June 16, 17, and 18, 2009. All CU*BASE clients are invited, and registration is required no later than June 5, 2009.
(NOTE: Registration for the golf outing must be done separately, via the registration form mailed to your credit union's CEO. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.)
- Open the Leadership Conference invitation (Revised)
- Register to attend
- Directions to the Annual Stockholders Meeting at the B.O.B.
Location Change! If you are planning to attend any of the education sessions during the day on Tuesday, please note that they are being moved to the Centennial Country Club, 3361 Charlevoix Dr SE, in order to accommodate more attendees. Open the revised invitation to learn more, or use the link above to register now.